The Center is located on the 3rd floor of Moody Memorial Library.
- Learn more about Crosshatch Gallery, the art exhibition gallery space in Jesse H. Jones Library!
Crouch Music Lab
- The Crouch Music Lab is a specialized instructional technology center for music applications. The Lab is located near the public service desk in the Arts and Special Collections Research Center. Click here for more information.
Ray I. Riley Reading and Digitization Presentation Room
- This room is used for Special Collections appointments, presentations, and small classes.
- There are several reading and group study areas throughout the Center.
- There are two instructional spaces in the Center, both of which are used for class meetings. Moody 304 is near the Service Desk and Seminar Room 1 is on the other side of the floor.
Keep up with news and updates on the Connect with Arts and Special Collections Research Center Blog