Our Covid Response
To create an environment that will continue to inspire learning and research as part of the university's response to COVID-19, the Libraries are doing the following:
- Increasing the number of hand sanitizing stations throughout our facilities.
- Placing containers with wipes for self-cleaning solid surfaces before and after use.
- Providing directional and other guidance through signage designed to promote safety.
- Encouraging social distancing by reducing seating in our Libraries by about 50%.
- Monitoring the number of people in our facilities to know when our buildings are at capacity.
- Queuing with social distancing when necessary at service points throughout the Libraries.
- Promoting wearing masks at all times in all of our facilities.
- Managing our entries and exits to create clear pathways within our buildings.
If you have questions about the Libraries approach to preventing the spread of COVID-19, please visit with someone at one of our information desks or ask us using the Live Chat below. Keep up with the latest on Baylor's comprehensive response to the coronavirus at baylor.edu/coronavirus.