Welcome to the Baylor Libraries! We hope to make your visit - whether virtual or in person - is a pleasant one!
Services and Resources Available to Visitors
Our online catalog, OneSearch will help you locate books and other resources.
Below is helpful information regarding different types of resources and services we offer visitors:
- Resources with Restricted Use
- Contact the Armstrong Browning Library, the W. R. Poage Legislative Library, the Keston Center for Religion, Politics, and Society, the Moody Library Special Collections or The Texas Collection and University Archives if you plan to conduct research using material from these special collections.
- To use the Hughes Collection, Polk Rare Book Room and Scholar’s Collection, set up an appointment by email or by phone at (254) 710-2117.
- To access materials housed in our Morrison and O’Grady locations, call ahead to submit your request at (254) 710-6702.
- Internet Access
- If visitors bring their own laptops or mobile devices, Baylor's sponsored guest Wi-Fi is available. Review our Guest Wi-Fi guide for setup information.
- Scanners are available for use throughout the Moody and Jones Libraries at no cost. A USB drive is required to operate the scanner.
- Borrow Library Materials
- TexShare card holders and Baylor Alumni may each check out a limited number of items. Visit the Online Request Form page for more information and to begin setting up an account.