Dottie S. Riley Conference Room
Technology & Equipment
- Phone - conference capable
- 80-inch wide screen monitor with wall-ports to connect personal devices
- No computers, bring your own device to connect HDMI
- Video conferencing
- Wireless presentation capability
The Dottie S. Riley Conference Room is located on the garden level of Moody Memorial Library
Purpose & Description
The primary purpose of the Dottie S. Riley Conference Room is for library sponsored presentations and meetings with high priority given to conferencing meetings. This space is also available to students during limited hours, please see information below for hours and reservations.
The basic layout seats 10. Additional seating is possible.
Priority will be given in order to:
- Library sponsored presentations and meetings
- Other Baylor organizations requiring high-definition video conferencing
- Other Baylor organizations
- Student groups of 4 or more (non-business hours only)