1. Why do I get a blank screen with I go to "My Media" or "Media Galley" in Canvas?
If you experience this problem, please contact HelpDesk+ at (254) 710-4357, email email@example.com, or create a support request at the link below.
More Information: https://helpdesk.baylor.edu/
2. When I go to My Media, I cannot see all of the courses that I need to publish videos to. Why not?
First, verify those courses are active in Canvas. If they are, the issue is that it appears Kaltura only loads 99 courses into the publish screen in Canvas, so people who have lots of past courses are running into this. The workaround is:
3. My Mac webcam/camera isn't working with Webex/Teams/another video sharing application.
Check your Security & Privacy settings for Camera. You may need to enable permission for the app to use your camera. See screenshot:
4. I'm having problems on a Mac using Safari with Kaltura and Webex. What can I do?
Uncheck the "Prevent cross-site tracking" checkbox in Safari's Privacy settings. To find that option, go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy. With that box checked, Safari's enhanced security may not always allow content from external sites like Kaltura display properly inside of Canvas.
If you recorded with Kaltura Desktop Capture, you can locate files on your computer and manually and use YouTube or Microsoft Stream to host your video. See these helpful video tutorials:
6. I am using Google Chrome and experiencing issues with Kaltura and Webex. What should I do?
Similar issue occasionally popping up in Chrome as well. Need to go to Preferences > Privacy and security > Site Settings > Cookies and site data, then make sure "Block third-party cookies" is turned off.