Digital Collections Rights Statement
Use of Content from the Baylor Libraries' Digital Collections
The Baylor University Libraries have a wide variety of rare, special, and unique materials, many of which are now in digital collections or may be in the future. Those libraries include the:
Uses of the digital materials from these collections adhere to the following:
- Baylor University provides access to these materials for educational and research/scholarly purposes.
- Baylor University may or may not own the rights for materials found in our digital collections.
- For those materials for which Baylor University does not own the rights, we cannot grant or deny permission to distribute that material. These materials may only be used with permission from the copyright owner, or within the limits of fair use and other statutory exceptions. It is the user's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials to which Baylor University does not own the rights.
- If you wish to publish or reproduce materials from these collections, please see: Baylor University Libraries' Publication and Digital Reproduction Policy and Procedures.
- If you claim copyright ownership of any of the materials in these digital collections and believe that your materials are inappropriately accessible online, please contact:
Assistant Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer
Phone: (254) 710-4793
Fax: (254) 710-2716
PO Box 97268
Waco TX, 76798
For information about digital reproduction for publication, please see the Baylor University Libraries' Publication and Digital Reproduction Policy and Procedures.