Are you struggling with student engagement? Do you need help brainstorming ways to transition a course online? Or are you unsure where to begin for next semester?
The Academy for Teaching and Learning, Library and Academic Technology Services Learning Design team and the team at iDesign collectively and collaboratively are coming together to support Baylor faculty. Below find contact information of Baylor's talented team of teaching and learning specialists. While you might see a difference in areas of specialization, all three units approach teaching and course development holistically.
We are here to help! We want to be your collaborator, problem-solver, educational technologist, and instructional designer! To schedule one-on-one or small group consultations, simply send an email to the iDesign Support Center or any of the people below.
Instructional Design Support Center by iDesign
- brainstorm ideas about your course
- recommend options for delivering content for all modalities
- suggest ways of presenting materials
- improve your students’ learning experience
- share examples of what has worked well for others
- generate learning activities to encourage engagement and retention
- explore the technologies used at your institution and walk you through ways to utilize these tools in your teaching
Email an iDesign Support Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org