In order for an application to be complete and ready for review we must receive:
- Application: After you add CLI to your cart you will need to click "Continue" and then enter your email address in the box titled: "Lookup Account". You will then be prompted to create a password. Once you account is created, you will enter the requested information, digitally sign the neccesary forms, and advance to payment options. Please reach out to CLI@baylor.edu if you encounter any issues during the applicaiton process. CLI costs $367. You can either pay the full amount, when you apply or you can pay a $50 deposit with the remainder due May 19, 2019. Be sure to proofread your application before submission.
- Reference: Please have one teacher, coach, pastor, or other mentor fill out and submit the online reference form. We reccomend you forward this link to your reference of choice.
Applications will be available from through April 22. References must be submitted online by April 22, 2019 for your application to be considered. All acceptance emails will be sent by April 26th.
Cancellation requests must be emailed to CLI@baylor.edu by June 1, 2019. Deposits/payment are non-refundable after June 1st.
I've been accepted! Woohoo! Now, what?!
- Your Life Story: We ask that each student submits their life story typed, via email. Your life story is an essay allowing you the opportunity to reflect on significant events and meaningful relationships that have shaped you thus far. Only your counselor will read your life story and you have the option of sharing it with your small group at camp, if you wish. Please provide your name on the first page of your document and format should be single-spaced, 12 pt font, Times New Roman in a MS Word document. There is no specific length requirement but 1-2 pages single-spaced should be sufficient.
Here are a few suggestions to include in your life story:
- Life-changing events and the most influential person in your life
- Passions/interests and significant achievements
- Obstacles you have overcome and lessons learned
- Hopes for the future
- Email your life story to CLI@baylor.edu by June 1, 2019 please include CLI Life Story: First Name_Last Name in your subject line.
Now that you have deposited and know when your final payment is due, head over to our Logistics | FAQ page for travel information and your packing list!