2019 | The Closer
Now in its third year, Baylor Law's The Closer is one of the nation's premier transactional law competitions. In this unique and innovative competition, students from participating schools vie to win a total of $10,000 in top prizes and bragging rights as a top closer.
Is your transactional team up to the task?
Limited to Law Schools That Have Demonstrated a Commitment to Excellence in Transactional Law Training
Divided Between Top 2 Closers
Disclosed 24 Hours Prior to Competition
2019 PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS AND COMPETITORS
- American University Washington College of Law
- South Texas College of Law Houston
- University of Colorado Law School
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- University of Mississippi School of Law
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Widener University Delaware Law School
For more information about the competition, contact competition coordinator Professor Elizabeth Miller.