Below are several ways to get involved. These are examples of what past students have done. We recommend that you contact the respective coordinators to get involved.
Pro Bono Law-Related Service Opportunities
Baylor Law Legal Clinics
Pro Bono Community Service Opportunities
Pro Bono Law-Related Service Opportunities Beyond Waco
- Dallas Public Defender's Office (contact number: 214-653-3550)
- Texas Attorney General Child Support Division - Intern, Volunteer, and Outreach Program
- Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid (contact April Kubik at 512-374-2741)
For the following programs, Baylor Law staff will enter your time into Symplicity:
- Adoption Day
- People’s Law School
- Baylor Law Day of Service
- Baylor Law Legal Clinics
- For Family Abuse Center and Greater Waco Legal Services, ask the volunteer coordinator to turn in your hours to Jill Speegle.