Baylor Law's policy concerning the use of the Career Development Office by third-year students and graduates from other law schools is as follows:
- The Career Development Office is available to all third-year students and graduates of other ABA-accredited law schools that permit Baylor students and graduates the same opportunity.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals that the Career Development Office will take from another school.
- Requests for reciprocity must be made in writing by the student's/graduate's law school and received in advance of any service being extended to that student/graduate.
- Reciprocity will be granted for a six-month period. Reciprocity will not be available from August 15 - October 15 and February 14 - March 15 due to the Fall and Spring On-Campus Interview programs.
- The Career Development Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The following services are available:
- Subscription to the Change of Venue, our job bulletin published the 1st and 15th of each month. The job bulletin will be sent electronically; online access is not available with reciprocity.
- Career Development Office resource library materials; and
- Handout materials.
Requests for reciprocity must be made in writing by a career services official and received in advance of any services being extended to the student or graduate. Please email the following to Lauren Porter, Baylor Law Career Development Office Manager:
- Name of law school
- Name of student/graduate
- Graduation date for graduate or anticipated graduation date for student
- Email address of student/graduate
- Copy of law school's reciprocity policy