Dr. Seul Lee
Office: Castellaw 227B
- Media Management
- Public Relations Media Program
- Adverstising Copywriting
- Research Methods in Mass Communication (Graduate)
- Ph.D. in Journalism & Communications - Advertising from the University of Florida
- Master of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication - Advertising from the University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts in Advertising & Public Relations from the Chung-Ang University
Year Started at Baylor:
- Instructor of Record, University of Florida (2012-2013)
- Teaching Assistant, University of Florida (2010-2012)
- Cheil Worldwide, Seoul, South Korea - Project Manager, Event marketing team (June 2009 - June 2010)
- COEX, Seoul, South Korea - Assistant Manager, Exhibition planning team (January 2007 - April 2007)
- COEX, Seoul, South Korea - Assistant Manager, Strategic planning team (January 2004 - Dec 2006)
- Peer-Reviewed Publication
- Lee, Seul & Cude, B. (2012). Consumer complaint channel choice in online and offline purchases,
International Journal of Consumer Studies, 36(1), 90-96.
- Lee, Seul, & Kim, S. (In Press). The Buffering Effect of Industry-Wide Crisis History During Crisis, Journal of Communication Management
- Refereed Conference Papers
- Lee, Seul, & Kim, S. The Buffering Effect of Industry-Wide Crisis History During Crisis. Presented to the 2013 annual conference of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass
- Lee, Seul, Kang, E. & Ferguson, M. A. Corporate social responsibility communication on the
Internet: A content analysis of Fortune 100 companies. Presented at the 2012 annual conference of
the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC).
- Lee, Seul. The relationships among Hofstede’s cultural dimensions, attitude towards Cause-Related
Marketing, and behavioral intention: Comparisons between the United States and South Korea.
Presented at the 2012 annual conference of the International Communication Association (ICA).
- Lee, Seul. The Effects of the Fair Trade Certified Label, Consumers' Social Responsibility, and
Message Framing on Consumers' Attitudes and Behavior. Presented at the 2011 Association for
Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC) conference.
- Lee, Seul & Cude, B. Consumer Complaint Channel Choice in Online and Offline Purchase
Environments: If I Buy Online, Will I Complain Online? Presented at the 2009 Marketing & Public
Interests & Hobbies
- Enjoying teatime
- Collecting city magnets
Favorite Thing About Teaching
Helping my students find academic joy!
Favorite Thing About Baylor
Dr Pepper floats and real bears on campus