Request for Survey Administration

The Office of Institutional Research is available to conduct surveys for Baylor departments and organizations for administrative purposes. Please click on the link below to review information on survey requests:

Faculty, staff or students conducting academic research, may want to contact the Department of Statistics for Consultation Services.

Institutional Research

Institutional Research
One Bear Place #97032
Waco, TX 76798-7350

(254) 710-2061