Enrollment Reports

The Office of Institutional Research is responsible for reporting the official student enrollment count for the University. The official enrollment count is captured on the census day for a particular term.  Reports are available by term and by students' programs and major fields of study.

Institutional Research

Institutional Research
One Bear Place #97032
Waco, TX 76798-7350

(254) 710-2061