FAQ - Students
- How do I find course evaluations that I need to complete?
- Which courses are evaluated? Not all of my courses appear in EvaluationKIT.
- Will I be reminded to complete the evaluations?
- Will my instructor know if I completed an evaluation for a course?
- When will results be available?
You can access your electronic course evaluations by following one of the options below:
1. Login to the Course Evaluations website using your BearID and password.
2. Login to Canvas using your BearID and password. Select "Account", "Profile", and "Course Evaluations" from the menu on the left side of the page.
At this time, not all courses are included in the course evaluation process. Some courses are not evaluated due to university policies.
Yes, you will receive email reminders throughout the evaluation period if you still have evaluations to complete. Additionally, a pop-up reminder will appear when you access a course in Canvas. You can select to complete the evaluation later, but the pop-up will continue to display until you have completed all of your evaluations. When you access EvaluationKIT during the evaluation period, a Table of Courses will display a list of your course evaluations and their completion status.
No, instructors cannot see who has or has not completed an evaluation for the course. Some instructors may offer incentives for students to complete course evaluations. You will receive a certificate of completion in your email for each evaluation that you complete, and you may then choose to present this certificate to your instructor to provide proof that the evaluation has been completed for the course.
Results for all evaluations will be available after the deadline for grade submission each term. Instructors will be notified via e-mail when the reports are available.