Survey Request Form

The Office of Institutional Research is available to conduct surveys for various departments and organizations for administrative purposes.

Faculty, staff, or students conducting academic research may want to contact the Department of Statistics for Consultation Services.

Click here to complete the Survey Request form.

If you need assistance in creating survey questions, click here to access resources for writing good survey questions and survey design methods.


Institutional Research

Institutional Research
One Bear Place #97032
Waco, TX 76798-7350

(254) 710-2061