Associations for Language Learning and Technology
- Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium (CALICO) - The Computer-Assisted Language Instruction Consortium is an international organization dedicated to research and development in the use of computer technology in language learning.
- Center for Open Education Resources (COERLL) - Open Educational Practices are teaching techniques that draw upon open technologies and high-quality Open Educational Resources (OER) in order to facilitate collaborative and flexible learning.
- International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT) - The International Association for Language Learning Technology is a professional organization that provides leadership in the integration of instructional technology into the foreign language classroom.
Other Language Associations and Organizations
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) - The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages is dedicated to the improvement and expansion of the teaching and learning of all languages at all levels of instruction.
- Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) - The Center for Applied Linguistics is a nonprofit organization promoting access, equity and mutual understanding for linguistically and culturally diverse people around the world.
- European Centre for Modern Languages of the Council of Europe (ECML) - The European Centre for Modern Languages of the Council of Europe is a unique institution whose mission is to encourage excellence and innovation in language teaching and to help learners learn languages more efficiently.