University Research Administrators
University Research Administrators (URA) offer faculty a range of services designed to streamline, standardize and facilitate grant acquisition and administration through a network of administrators assigned to specific academic Units.Meet the URAs
Who is my URA?
Provide consistent and high-quality pre- and post-award administrative support to all Baylor research faculty.URA Vision
To serve as Baylor University’s administrative facilitators of research.URA Guiding Principles
- Provide services designed to streamline, standardize, and facilitate grant acquisition and administration through a network of trained research administrators.
- Support Baylor’s research vision to become an R1/Tier 1 institution by providing faculty an administrative partnership geared toward decision support and strategic thinking.
- Deliver standardized and consistent levels of service, regardless of the customer base.
- Decrease the administrative burden placed on Baylor research faculty.
- Serve as a trusted and reliable resource for Baylor research faculty.
- Ensure provision of excellent customer service to faculty, staff, and sponsors.
- Serve as a conduit for communication between research faculty and central administrative offices.
- Translate research financial matters in a manner that is comprehensible and beneficial to the advancement of research.
- Provide streamlined and standardized processes that support researchers in an increasingly complex and competitive research environment.
- Deliver polished and professional research administrative services with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Enable education, training, and professional development for URA staff.