Improvement Action Resources
Improving student learning or campus services is the primary goal of the assessment process. The graphic below illustrates the most common types of improvements for academic programs or student support units.
Campus Resources for Improvement:
There are several departments on campus that provide support for various types of improvement initiatives. Following are a list of improvement types with a link to these campus resources.
- Curriculum-Outcome Matrix (xls)
- IE Feature Articles
- Undergraduate Curriculum Resources
- Graduate Curriculum Committee
Course Curriculum Improvements:
- Academy for Teaching and Learning
- Institute for Faith and Learning
- Office for Engaged Learning
- Writing Center Faculty Services
Instructional Strategy Improvements:
- ATL instruction page link
- Library and Technology Services (LATS)