When and where is the Together at the Table Hunger & Poverty Summit? The Summit will be October 2-4, 2019, at Baylor University. You can see a more detailed schedule of the three days here. All sessions and events will be held at:
Cashion Academic Center
1401 S. 4th St.
Waco, Texas 76706
andBill Daniel Student Center
1311 S. 5th St.
Waco, Texas 76798
- Where should I park during the Summit? You can park at the Ferrell Center, Lot C. Buses will run from the Ferrell Center to Summit venues at the beginning and end of Wednesday and Thursday.
1900 S. University Parks Drive
Waco, Texas 76706
- How do I get to the Bill Daniel Student Center? Please click here for a map of Baylor University. Directions to Baylor University can be found here.
- Where should I stay in Waco? We have reserved a limited amount of rooms at a discounted rate at several local hotels. Learn more about those here.
- Will there be internet access at the Summit? Yes!
- How do I register for the Summit? You can register here.
- How much does it cost to attend the Summit?
General Registration | $150 (Closes September 20, 2019)
Breakout Session Speaker | $100
Student | Free
Registration does not include your hotel accommodations or travel costs.
- What is the cancellation policy? If you need to cancel your registration, please contact Amanda Chasteen. No refund will be issued for cancellations received less than 12 days (Sept. 20) before the first day of the summit.
- Who do I make the registration check out to? Please make all checks out to "Baylor University."
- Where do I mail the registration check? If you need to mail your registration check, please send it to:
Texas Hunger Initiative
Attn: Summit/Amanda Chasteen
One Bear Place #97320
Waco, TX 76798
- My company would like to sponsor the Together at the Table: Hunger & Poverty Summit. Who should I contact? If you would like to sponsor the Summit, please contact Amanda Chasteen for more information on sponsorship.