Apply to the HRC
Follow these steps in order to apply to the Honors Residential College:
- Apply to Baylor University.
- Apply to the Honors College. You must be accepted to any Honors College program/major (BIC, Great Texts, Honors Program, University Scholars) to live in the HRC. We encourage you to apply to the HRC and the Honors College simultaneously.
- Submit the University Enrollment Deposit.
- Activate your Bear ID. Note that the system will need 24 hours to process before you may access the Housing Application.
- Complete the housing application in your GoBaylor account.
- Select the Honors Residential College (HRC) as your first preference.
- You must submit your Housing Application before May 1st to be able to access Roommate Matching and Choose Your Own Room.
Important Housing Dates:
- November 13
- Housing application opens
- May 1
- Priority deadline
- Students who complete their housing application on or before May 1 will be able to participate in Roommate Matching and Choose Your Own Room.
- May 8
- Housing program approval
- Students will receive housing program approval and a Choose Your Own Room timeslot.
- May 8-29
- Roommate Matching
- Students who submitted their housing application on or before May 1 will be able to Participate in Roommate Matching (a questionnaire system through CL&L that allows students to browse a list of varying roommate compatibility).
- June 3-10
- Choose Your Own Room
- Timeslots will fall between June 3-6, and this process will be open until June 10.
For more specific information about the housing application process, visit the CL&L website.