BAYLOR FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2021
5:00pm to 7:00pm - Food & Activities (come & go)
7:15pm - Movie Starts
Touchdown Alley/McLane Stadium
1001 South M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard
Waco, TX 76704
Baylor faculty/staff ID Card OR Aramark Employee ID card/official metal name tag is REQUIRED for event entry. All guests MUST be accompanied by a Baylor faculty or staff member or Aramark employee.
Baylor Faculty/Staff & Aramark Employees: Sign-up to bring you & your immediate family to enjoy a meal & activities at Touchdown Alley AND the Academy Award winning movie Disney Pixar® Coco on the jumbotron inside McLane Stadium!
The following will be offered at Touchdown Alley as come and go before the movie begins…
- a free entrée, dessert, and water provided by various food trucks for all employees & guests
- fun activities
- a special gift for employees
- and a great time on the Brazos with your Baylor Family!
Food Vendor Offerings
The following food options will be available for FREE to Baylor Faculty/Staff AND Aramark Employee and their guests. Food tickets will be given out during entry check-in. No on-site purchases will be made available at this event.
Each attendee will be responsible for monitoring their own food options for any potential allergens or dietary restrictions.
- Vitek's - pulled pork nachos OR vegetarian nachos (Vegetarian Option, Dairy-Free Option, Gluten-Free Option available upon request)
- Chick-fil-A - chicken sandwich with waffle fries OR chicken nuggets with waffle fries (cooked in 100% refined peanut oil)
- The Salad Stand - various salads (Vegetarian Option available upon request)
- Artisan Oven - various pizza slices (potential offerings for toppings are cheese, pepperoni, sausage, grilled veggie - mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers - and spinach alfredo; there will be a limited number of gluten free pizzas available upon request; dairy-free is also an option upon request; the cheese, grilled veggie, and spinach alfredo pizzas are vegetarian)
- Boardwalk on Elm - burger basket OR chicken strip basket
- Oakley's Rustic Grill - various mac and cheese (potential offerings for toppings are lobster, brisket, buffalo chicken, OR bayou)
- The Mix - chicken Martina sandwich, pulled pork sandwich, OR chicken salad sandwich all served with sea salt sweet potato fries OR kettle chips
- The Quesadilla Factory - various quesadillas
- Xristo's Cafe - Build Your Own Bowl (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, and Dairy-Free Options available upon request)
- Dave's Burger Barn - Hamburger OR Cheeseburger basket with chips
- Churro's Time - churro cup with ice cream
- Zookies - cookies
- Pop's Lemonade - popsicles (Gluten-Free Options available upon request)
- Kona Ice - shaved ice (Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free & Dye-Free Flavors available upon request)
- Gelato Mio - gelato (a Gluten-Free sorbet available upon request)
- Gelu - Italian Ice (Dairy-Free Options available upon request)
Things to Know
- Designated event parking will be in Lot 2 & Lot 3. Look for the balloons!
- Baylor faculty/staff ID Card OR Aramark Employee ID card/official metal name tag is REQUIRED for event entry. All guests MUST be accompanied by a Baylor faculty/staff member OR Aramark Employee.
- McLane Stadium rules and policies will be in effect for this event, special attention to the following:
- No smoking, no pets, follow clear bag policies, etc.
- Food CANNOT be brought into the stadium.
- ONLY BOTTLED WATER ALLOWED ON FIELD.
- Personal chairs will NOT be allowed INSIDE the stadium OR on the field. Blankets encouraged. If you have a seating accessibility request, we will work to provide a reasonable accommodation.
- View all rules and policies for McLane Stadium at baylorbears.com.
- There will be a variety of food options, however, each attendee will be responsible for monitoring their own food options for any potential allergens or dietary restrictions.
- Seating for the meal will be first come first serve as tables and chairs will be limited.
- Service animals are welcome. All other animals will not be permitted at the event.
- No on-site purchases will be made available at this event.
If you have questions regarding this event, please email askHR@baylor.edu.