SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2022
5:00pm to 7:00pm - Check-in & activities
5:00pm to 7:30pm - Food served (come & go)
7:15pm - Movie Starts
Touchdown Alley/McLane Stadium
1001 South M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard
Waco, TX 76704
Baylor faculty/staff ID Card OR Aramark Employee ID card/official metal name tag is REQUIRED for event entry. All guests MUST be accompanied by a Baylor faculty or staff member or Aramark employee.
Baylor Faculty/Staff & Aramark Employees: Register to bring you & your immediate family or special guest to enjoy a meal & festivities at Touchdown Alley AND a full length featured movie on the jumbotron inside McLane Stadium! Please register by October 5.
You Choose the Movie
This year, you get to be a part of the movie selection. Please vote by selecting the movie you'd like to see at this year's event with your Baylor Family by using the button below. Movie choices: Encanto, Enchanted, Mary Poppins (1964 original) OR Raya and the Last Dragon. Voting has closed. Deadline to vote was September 20. The movie most voted on that we'll watch at this year's event will be ENCANTO!
Baylor Faculty and Staff, thank you for all that you do! Please make sure to visit the Welcome Tent, hosted by Our Baylor, Our Call to Lead, for plenty of open seating and a free Photo Booth with Polariods available to everyone. We can't wait to see you and your families!
The following will be offered at Touchdown Alley as come and go before the movie begins…
- a free entrée, dessert and water provided by various food trucks for all employees & guests
- fun activities
- a special gift for employees will be available (quantities limited)
- and a great time on the Brazos with your Baylor Family!
The following food options will be available for FREE to Baylor Faculty/Staff AND Aramark Employee and their guests. Food tickets will be given out during entry at check-in. No on-site purchases will be made available at this event.
Each attendee will be responsible for monitoring their own food options for any potential allergens or dietary restrictions.
- Boardwalk on Elm - burger with fries or chicken tenders with fries
- Cha Community - vegan dumplings or chickpea curry (vegan and vegetarian)
- Chic-fil-A - chicken sandwich with waffle fries or chicken nuggets with waffle fries
- Dave's Burger Barn - burger with fries
- Guess BBQ
- Heart of Texas Dog House - hot dogs
- Hometown Bakery
- Mac House - The OG mac and cheese or The Big Jim mac and cheese (some gluten free mac and cheese will also be available)
- The Food Box - chicken bacon BBQ ranch with fries or stuffed pineapples (vegan option available upon request)
- The Mix - chicken salad sanwich, pulled pork sandwich or chicken martina sandwich with sea salt sweet potato fries (gluten free buns available upon request)
- The Quesadilla Factory - quesadillas
- The Salad Stand - salads and smoothies (all can be made gluten free, dairy free or vegetarian)
- Vitek's - pulled pork nachos (gluten free)
- Churros' Time - churro cup with ice cream
- Gelato Mio - gelato
- Gelu Italian Ice - Italian ice (gluten free, dairy free, fat free; Pina Colada option contains eggs)
- Kona Ice - unlimited snow cones (gluten free and vegetarian)
- Nightlight Donuts - donuts
- Rera's Sweets & Eats - snow cones, floats, brownies or banana pudding
- Zookies - Original Zookie: chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream
- Bottled Waters - unlimited cold bottled water available throughout Touchdown Alley in self-serve coolers
- Pop's Lemonade - 16oz lemonade (gluten free and dairy free)
- Zuke's Tea Bar - 24oz iced tea (gluten free and dairy free)
Things to Know
- Designated event parking...look for the balloons!
- Baylor faculty/staff ID Card OR Aramark Employee ID card/official metal name tag is REQUIRED for event entry. All guests MUST be accompanied by a Baylor faculty/staff member OR Aramark Employee.
- McLane Stadium rules and policies will be in effect for this event, special attention to the following:
- No smoking, no pets, follow clear bag policies, etc.
- Food CANNOT be brought into the stadium.
- ONLY BOTTLED WATER ALLOWED ON FIELD.
- For this event, strollers will be allowed inside McLane Stadium and on the field. Personal chairs and wagons will NOT be permitted. Blankets encouraged. If you have a seating accessibility request, we will work to provide a reasonable accommodation.
- View all rules and policies for McLane Stadium at baylorbears.com.
- There will be a variety of food options, however, each attendee will be responsible for monitoring their own food options for any potential allergens or dietary restrictions.
- Seating for the meal will be first come first serve as tables and chairs will be limited.
- Service animals are welcome. All other animals will not be permitted at the event.
- No on-site purchases will be made available at this event.
If you have questions regarding this event, please email askHR@baylor.edu.