2020 Open Enrollment ONLINE
Nov. 1 - 15, 2019
How to Enroll:
Employees will not be able to make 2020 benefit elections in SmartBenTM until the Open Enrollment period is available (Nov. 1, 2019 through Nov. 15, 2019).
All benefit elections will be made using SmartBenTM.
All benefits-eligible employees must log-in to SmartBenTM. The system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during Open Enrollment so you can make your benefit elections for 2020.
Log-in with your BearID and Password at: www.baylor.edu/smartben.
Need help with SmartBen? Then use our
Open Enrollment Events
To sign up for a session visit BaylorCompass.
New for 2020
2020 Open Enrollment Overview
- Plan designs remain the same across all medical, dental and vision plans.
- Medical premiums have risen slightly; there are no changes to dental or vision premiums.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) deferrals will need to be re-elected.
- Livongo for Diabetes Management.
- MDLIVE for virtual physician visits.
- Watch your mailbox at home for your open enrollment guide and personalized enrollment information during the week of October 21.
- Log in and enroll/re-enroll November 1-15
Download and view the entire 2020 Open Enrollment Brochure online below.
Which Medical Plan is Best for Me?