Staff - Before You Arrive
In This Guide
- Welcome to the Baylor family
- We are excited for you to begin your new role at the University
At Baylor, you will find a world class faculty and staff dedicated to teaching and research, championship athletic programs, outstanding student involvement and a diverse community with a strong commitment to faith. As a staff member, you will find a supportive work environment dedicated to excellence and service. The people of the university make Baylor special, and you now have the opportunity to contribute to and receive the benefit of that effort.
Your employment at Baylor begins with Employee Essentials. Follow the steps below to prepare for your first day:
Steps to Prepare for Employee Essentials
- View, and begin working on, the New Staff Employee Checklist.
- Complete and print the Staff Employment Paperwork. For additional information about the Staff Employment Paperwork, click here.
- Complete your Employment Eligibility Form (I-9).
- Read the Benefits Overview. During orientation, you will hear more about benefits and have the opportunity to ask questions to a benefits specialist.
- Review the Welcome to Baylor page on the HR website.
- Review the Payroll page and prepare any questions for your manager.
- Review the Time Away page.