Faculty Senate and Staff Council
The Faculty Senate serves and functions as the representative, deliberative, and legislative body of the Baylor University Faculties.
Role of Faculty Senate
- Advocates for faculty involvement in the creation of University policy
- Provide faculty perspective to University leadership
- Appoint faculty members to ad hoc committees as needed
The purpose of Staff Council is to advance the exchange of information among the staff of Baylor by providing a forum for the expression of ideas and concerns of the staff of the university.
Role of Staff Council
- Share information and collect feedback on a variety of University matters
- Serve on University committees and share staff perspective and ideas
- Coordinate service projects each semester