Finding an Honors Advisor
Freshman and Sophomore Honors Students
- You'll receive an email from Dr. Beck with the name of your Honors advisor.
- Specific information and a link to the SSC scheduling tool will be sent to your Baylor email account.
- Please schedule your appointment with this advisor, rather than with another person.
- Note: Not all advisors are located in the Honors Suite in Morrison Hall.
- Ms. Savoie has moved to Earle Hall 150A from the BSB.
- Dr. McDaniel's office is on the first floor of Morrison Hall.
- First-year BIC students do not meet with an Honors advisor in the fall term. BIC advisors will advise for Honors requirements.
- BIC students will need to meet with an Honors advisor starting in the spring semester of their freshman year, however.
- First and second-year University Scholars do not meet with an Honors advisor. UNSC advisors will advise for Honors requirements.
View Honors Courses
Advisor for all majors and preprofessional programs:
Dr. Al Beck
Morrison Hall 203.3
Ms. Sarah Marcum
Morrison Hall 203.9
Advisor for assigned prehealth students only:
Ms. Michelle Savoie
Earle Hall 150A (East Village)
Junior (Third-Year) Honors Students
Dr. Elizabeth Corey and Dr. Charles McDaniel advise all Honors juniors. Select your advisor based on the spelling of your last name. Ms. Haun will also be available to help advise some juniors.
Dr. Elizabeth Corey
Morrison Hall 203.5 (Honors Program Suite)
All 3rd-year Honors students with last name A-K
Dr. Charles McDaniel
Morrison 101.5 (office in the BIC Suite)
All 3rd-year Honors students with last name L-Z.
Senior Honors Students
Ms. Diane Haun advises all Honors Program seniors. You should have already received instructions on advising from Ms. Haun. Students graduating this semester must have registered for HON 4088, Honors Exit Review, and completed all Honors Program requirements.
If you have trouble scheduling an advisement meeting, email Al Beck and describe in detail the problem you are facing. He will work to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.