Benefits: What You Can Discover in the Honors College
Among the many riches students will discover in the Baylor Honors College are the following:
Living-Learning Residence Life
- Take advantage of on-campus housing opportunities by living at the Honors Residential College and joining a community that fosters intellectual, moral, and spiritual formation through friendship, integrated study, community service, and spiritual engagement.
- Take courses that explore the interrelation between humanities, social sciences, and the physical sciences.
- Consider the messy questions that modern disciplines set aside by delving deeper into foundational works of literature, theology, and philosophy.
- Rather than passive note-taking, participate actively in the exposition, analysis, and criticism of texts, arguments, and experiments.
- Engage in independent research with guidance and encouragement from our nationally recognized faculty through the completion of a senior thesis.
- Attend lectures and join book or film discussion groups specifically designed for Honors College students.
- Pursue, with the aid of academic advisors, a range of scholarship and fellowship opportunities for post-undergraduate study.
Why Choose The Honors College