Baylor University will welcome thousands of Baylor alumni, friends, students, faculty, staff, guests and fans from across the area to campus to celebrate and participate in football gameday and the wide range of traditional Homecoming events and celebrations. Special policies, procedures and services will be in effect for Homecoming. Please note the following:
- For visitors who have credentialed gameday parking at McLane Stadium or other reserved gameday lots or garages, you are encouraged to park in that location for the day and walk to other events on campus. Fans with pre-paid parking credentials, visit the mobile-device friendly McLane Stadium Parking website for your best route to your assigned location.
- For others, you are encouraged to look for any available parking in open campus surface lots, streets near campus, or the following parking garages:
- Ample parking is available in downtown Waco. Shuttles services from downtown to McLane Stadium will be available starting at 9:00 a.m. Visit the Downtown Waco website for additional information.
- 2:00 a.m. - Parking lots at Ferrell Center, Highers-Simpson, Speight Parking Garage, and the Law School will close. Any unauthorized cars remaining in these lots after this time will be subject to towing and citation.
- 6:00 a.m. - Patrons with reserved gameday parking credentials are encouraged to utilize their designated lots and spaces at McLane Stadium, Ferrell Center, Law School, Robinson Tower, BRIC, Dutton Parking Garage or Speight Parking Garage. Patrons will not be able to leave these lots/garages and return.
- All Day - A limited number of parking spaces in surface lots in the interior of campus and parking garages (East Campus & 8th Street), are available for fans attending Homecoming festivities.
- Road Closures - There will be various road and exit closures to accommodate the Homecoming parade and football gameday:
- 2:00 a.m. - 5th Street through campus
- 6:00 a.m. - Both the south and northbound exits on I-35 for 4th-5th St. (Exit 335A)
- 6:00 a.m. - Southbound exit on I-35 for Martin Luther King Blvd. (Exit 335C)
- 9:00 a.m. - University Parks (Law School/Dutton Garage to Bagby Ave)
- Permanent - Third Street between Baylor Avenue and Speight Avenue
To see a map that includes gameday road closures, please click here.
For information about gameday shuttles, please visit the shuttle information page.
If you believe your vehicle has been relocated, please contact Baylor PD at 254-710-2222.