Phi Alpha Theta Events
Phi Alpha Theta Regional Conferences & Scholarships
- National and regional conference meeting information is listed at www.phialphatheta.org. Phi Alpha Theta also encourages student members to apply for one of the many society scholarships!
- Phi Alpha Theta Spring Book Sale, Wednesday & Thursday, Feb. 13-14, 2019, 9am-4pm, Tidwell Lobby ( 1st Floor).
- New Member Applications for Spring 2019 are due Feb. 28, 2019: Deliver to the attention of Dr. Julie deGraffenried (faculty advisor) to Tidwell, Office 215.
- Movie Mondays: “King in the Wilderness” showing on February 4, 2019 at the Waco Hippodrome, hosted by Phi Alpha Theta and the Department of History.
- History Picnic, Friday, April 12, 2019, Anniversary Park (inside Cameron Park), 4pm.
History Picnic 2019
PAT Fall 2018 Grad School Panel
A special thank you to graduate student Anabel Burke and history professors Dr. Barish, Dr. Sweet, and Dr. Poor for being on the Grad School Panel (Sept. 11, 2018)! Phi Alpha Theta hosted this panel for students interested in graduate school to learn more about finding the right program, the application process, and what life is like as a graduate student.