GlobalProtect VPN for Android Mobile Devices
To install GlobalProtect VPN on an Android device:
- From the tablet or phone, open the Play Store
- Search for GlobalProtect
- Install the App.
To connect to VPN:
Updated December 10, 2018
- Tap the GlobalProtect app to open.
- The next screen will ask for the Portal. Enter: vpn.baylor.edu and tap "Connect"
- The Duo authentication screen will appear. Enter your BearID and password.
- Select your authentication method and complete the Duo Two-Factor login.
- After the Duo authentication, the app may close. Open it and enter your BearID and password if prompted.
- Tap OK for the Connection Request prompt. A key appears at the top of your screen when VPN is active.
- To disconnect, tap the GlobalProtect icon and tap Disconnect.