GlobalProtect VPN for IOS Mobile Devices
To install GlobalProtect VPN on an iPad or iPhone:
- From the iPad or iPhone, open the AppStore
- Search for GlobalProtect
- Install the App (if prompted for your Apple ID, enter your credentials used for your iTunes account.)
To connect to VPN:
- Tap the GlobalProtect app to open.
- The next screen will ask, "What's your portal address?" Enter: vpn.baylor.edu and tap "Connect"
- At the prompt to Add VPN Configurations, select "Allow"
- The Duo authentication screen will appear. Enter your BearID and password.
- Select your authentication method and complete the Duo Two-Factor login.
- A CONNECTED screen will appear
- To disconnect, tap the GlobalProtect icon and tap the green shield.