Respondus Monitor Faculty Information
- The course syllabus for each course making use of Respondus Monitor must provide the following notice:
- If use of Respondus Monitor is instituted after the distribution of the syllabus, then an equivalent written notice must be provided by the instructor to the students.
- All videos recorded by Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser are confidential and considered educational records under FERPA.
- If an inappropriate event unrelated to a test is accidentally recorded, students may request that the video be deleted by contacting the Baylor ITS Help Desk at (254) 710-4357. Baylor ITS Security will review the student's request and may under extremely limited circumstances contact the vendor to request that the video be removed from the Internet.
- Instructors must review the training video below and/or access the resources found on the Respondus website before using Respondus Monitor.