Medication Return Collection
A Medication Return kiosk is located in the lobby of the Baylor University Police Department, in the Speight Plaza Parking Facility at 1521 S. 4th Street and is available year round, Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm. Return your unused or unwanted medications to be disposed of properly.
- All Prescription Medications
- Non- Prescription Medications ( over the counter)
- Vitamins, supplements and herbals
- Medications for pets
- Nebulizer solutions
Items Not Accepted
- IV Fluid bags
- Syringes, needles or other sharps
- Oxygen Tanks
- Nebulizer or Glucometer machines
Persons may not dispose of illicit drugs (e.g., schedule I controlled substances such as marijuana, heroin, LSD) through the use of this drop box.