The Baylor University Graduate Student Association is a community that strives to enrich the quality of academic and social life for students of each graduate program of Baylor University as well as advocate the rights of these students and voice their concerns.
GSA believes an excellent graduate experience takes a holistic, integrative approach to graduate education that
- invites engagement in compelling scholarship and research
- facilitates enriching careers
- nourishes personal well-being
- cultivates a culture of belonging and collegiality.
Click HERE to download the 2020-2021 Graduate Student Handbook.
GSA GOALS 2020-2021
- Create more opportunities for professional development among graduate students
- Cultivate a culture of belonging and collegiality by increasing discussion and action in the area of graduate student diversity
CONNECT WITH GSA
Email Us! - If you have questions about what GSA is up to, would like to buy a GSA shirt, or are interested in learning more about GSA, shoot us an email.
Join the GSA Community on Facebook! - Talk to GSA members and learn more about the Baylor Graduate experience, programs, and the Baylor Graduate School.
Follow us on Twitter! - Get the latest GSA news, live updates on GSA meetings and events, and much more.