Mission, Vision & Values
Competency-Based Education Program
Mission: Develop future Army Registered Dietitian Nutritionists to execute the nutrition mission, enable readiness, and strengthen America's Army
Vision: Leader of integrated graduate nutrition education and research advancing Army Nutrition.
Values: Selfless Service to the Nation, Integrity, and Excellence in academics and research.
Goal #1 - Graduates are prepared to pass the Commission on Dietetic Registration credentialing exam within six months of program completion.
Goal #2 - Graduates are competent entry-level registered dietitian nutritionists who provide the full spectrum of nutrition care within one year of graduation.
- At least 80% of program interns complete program requirements within 18 months (150% of the program length)
- Of graduates who seek employment, 100% are employed in nutrition and dietetics or related fields within 12 months of graduation
- 90% of graduates pass the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists on the first attempt
- The program's one-year pass rate (graduates who pass the registration exam within one year of first attempt) on the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists is at least 80%
- 90% of 1-yr graduates rate themselves as “prepared or very well prepared for their first duty assignment."
- 90% of supervisors who respond to a survey on program graduates in their first year of employment rate the graduate as prepared or very well prepared for their first duty assignment
- 90% of interns rate the goal as agree to strongly agree at the end of the internship
- 90% of 1-year graduates agree to strongly agree that the program prepared them to apply the Nutrition Care Process with patients with various conditions
- 90% of supervisors of 1-year graduates agree to strongly agree that the program prepared the new graduates to apply the Nutrition Care Process with patients with various conditions