2024 Admissions Cycle Timeline
- DICAS: Applicants must apply to the program through Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS).
- Recruiting: Applicants should contact a local Army Medical Department (AMEDD) U.S. Army Recruiter to begin military processing and U.S. Army eligibility screening. To find an AMEDD recruiter, click here and select "Medical (AMEDD)" in the Area of Interest block. Enter your zip code to locate the nearest recruiting station.
- If a recruiter has not contacted you by mid-October, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit your GRE scores through DICAS.
- Medical History: Prior medical conditions/illnesses may delay the application process and may require additional documentation. It is strongly recommended that you look over the attached medical history form, reach out to a healthcare recruiter for clarification, and begin gathering documentation as soon as possible. In most cases, these are resolvable issues but just take more time. Waiting until the application cut-off date will likely result in a missed opportunity.
- Packet Deadline thru DICAS: 24 October 2023
- Applicant Notification Day: April 2024 (specific date TBD)
- Report Date for Military Training: August 2024 (specific date TBD)
- Class Start Date: December 2024 (specific date TBD)
Officers with greater than 8 years Active Federal Commissioned Services (AFCS) by 01 November of the FY the applicant is boarding are ineligible to apply.AFCS waivers may be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Army Medical Specialist Corps.
If you have questions on the timeline of events, please contact us @ email@example.com.
If applying after 24 October 2023, please contact the program at firstname.lastname@example.org to be directed to an Army Healthcare Recruiter to complete the application process.