Mark J. Perry, PhD
Office Phone: 210.466.4728
- 1998-PhD The RAND Graduate School
- Operations Management
- American College of Healthcare Executives, Former Regent (2000-2003)
- Sanders, COL Jimmy, LTC Mark J. Perry, MAJ Robert L. Goodman, MAJ Kyle D. Campbell, LTC Dennis E. Coker, and MAJ Richard E. Thorp, The Role of the Administrative Medical Service Corps Officer, U.S. Army Medical Department Journal, PB 8-01-7/8/9, Jul/Aug/Sep 2001, pp. 11-19.
- Montgomery, MAJ Jim B., CPT Greg G. LaFrancois, and LTC Mark J. Perry, Modeling Quality, Cost and Access: Computer Benefits Orthodontic Clinic Staffing Decisions, Military Medicine, Volume 165, Number 2, February 2000, pp. 114-8.
- Perry, Mark J., Toward a Unified Medical Staffing Model: Restoring Order to a Military System, Final Report of the 67th Military Operations Research Society Symposium, June 1999.
- Goodman, R.L., K.D. Campbell, W.H. Millar, J.A. Cook, C.J. Irwin, J.F. Rimmer, M. Perry, and B.W.Evans, An Application of the Modified Economic Efficiency Factor to U.S. Army Dental Command Activities: Human Resource Management Implications, U.S. Army Medical Department Journal, PB 8-99-4/5/6, Apr/May/Jun 1999, pp. 27-34.
- Perry, Mark J., Practitioner Response to “Animated Simulation: A Valuable Decision Support Tool for Practice Improvement,” Journal of Healthcare Management, Volume 44, Number 2, March/April 1999, pp. 101-2.
- Lacroix, Mary, Joan Ricard, & Mark J. Perry, Simulation of a Pulmonary Clinic, Proceedings of the Western Multiconference ’97 (Phoenix, AZ, Jan 12-15, 1997), Society for Computer Simulation, San Diego, CA.
- Davis, Lois M., Susan D. Hosek, Michael G. Tate, Mark Perry, Gerard Hepler, & Peter Steinberg, Army Medical Support for Peace Operations and Humanitarian Assistance, Santa Monica, CA: RAND, MR-773-A, Fall 1996.
- Perry, Mark J., For Better or For Worse, In Sickness and In Health: Inpatient Outcomes and Patient Satisfaction in the Military Health Services System, Santa Monica, CA: RAND, RGS-126, June 1996.
- Carter, Grace M., Peter D. Jacobson, Gerald F. Kominski, & Mark J. Perry, Use of Diagnosis Related Groups by Non-Medicare Payers, Health Care Financing Review, Volume 16, Number 2, Winter 1994, pp.127-158.
- Carter, Grace M., Peter D. Jacobson, Gerald F. Kominski, & Mark J. Perry, Use of DRGs by Non-Medicare Payers, Santa Monica, CA: RAND, PM-212-HCFA, February 1994.
- Perry, Mark J., Coordinated Care in the Fitzsimons Health Services Region, Fort Sam Houston, TX: Academy of Health Sciences, Defense Technical Information Center Report Number AD-A237 377, May 1991.