Submitting Test Scores
These include DUOLINGO, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, or other standardized exams relevant to the program to which you are applying.
- Consult directly with each department regarding the test they require.
- To be official, test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to Baylor University Graduate Admissions.
- Because it can take up to four to six weeks before Baylor University receives the results, applicants are advised to take standardized tests well in advance of the application deadline.
- Unofficial documents (score report copies submitted by applicant) may be sent for application review but official scores (from the testing company) must be received and confirmed for admission to be valid. Please note scores reported on your application are not the same as unofficial documents.
Codes - Baylor University Graduate School CEEB Code 6032
For GRE/TOEFL, send to Baylor University, institution (CEEB) code 6032. Click here for a list of department codes, as defined by ETS.
For GMAT, send to Baylor University School of Educational Administration or Baylor University Hankamer School of Business, depending on which School your program falls under.
For IELTS send to: Graduate Admissions, Baylor University, One Bear Place #97264, Waco, TX 76798-7264.
- GRE www.gre.org; Graduate Record Exam scores are valid for up to 5 years. The exam must have been taken within 5 years of the beginning date of the application entry term. For example, applicants to Fall 2020 cannot submit GRE scores older than August 2015.
- GMAT www.gmat.org; Graduate Management Admission Test scores are valid for 5 years.
- DUOLINGO duolingo.com; Duolingo English Proficiency Test scores are valid for 2 years.
- TOEFL www.toefl.org; Test of English as a Foreign Language scores are valid for 2 years.
- IELTS www.ielts.org; International English Language Testing System scores are valid for 2 years.
If your test scores are older than the allotted time, you will need to retake the exam.
There is no minimum GRE or GMAT score that is required for any graduate program, but we recommend that applicants contact the program to which they are applying to find out what scores are considered competitive.
For information regarding GRE requirements for Fall 2021 & Spring 2022 please contact your program of interest directly. Degrees and Programs can be found here.
Additional Requirement for International Students
Most foreign national applicants are required to take at least one of these two exams: TOEFL or IELTS.
See details on our English Proficiency Examination page.