Completing Your Degree FAQs

Where can I find an overview of the graduation process?
Please see our graduation infographic.

Where do I find guidelines for theses and dissertations?
Please see our page Dissertation and Thesis Resources page and subpages. For further questions, contact

How do I file for graduation?
Please see our Graduation Requirements page. For further questions, contact

I am beginning a job or accepting a job offer before the date of commencement, and my employer needs a letter confirming that I have completed all graduation requirements. How do I go about getting that?
Follow the instructions on this page to request a letter, and the letter will be sent to your employer verifying that your degree will be conferred at the next commencement.

Where can I find information about the upcoming commencement ceremony?
Please visit Baylor University's Commencement page.

Who do I go to with questions about regalia?
The Graduate School does not handle regalia. Master's students can direct questions to the Baylor Bookstore, and doctoral students can direct questions to Herff Jones. Visit our regalia page for more info. 

How do I get my Baylor transcript?
Transcripts come from the Office of the Registrar. You can order online, call 254-710-1181, or email

Can you give me a copy of the health records I provided when I was first admitted as a graduate student?
Baylor University does not maintain permanent immunization records. Any immunization, health form, or medical records are maintained by Baylor Health Services. You can reach them by calling 254-710-1010 or emailing

Baylor Graduate School

Baylor Graduate School
Morrison Hall, Suite 200
One Bear Place #97264
Waco, TX 76798-7264

(254) 710-3588

(254) 710-3870