Baylor > Graduate School > Future Students > Admissions > Send Transcripts

Send Transcripts

We are now accepting unofficial transcripts for application evaluation purposes. The preferred route in sending your unofficial is electronically by uploading them to your GoBaylor Account or by attachment via email to

The Graduate School accepts electronic transcripts from the following companies:

  • Parchment
  • Credential Solutions
  • EScript
  • National Student Clearinghouse

If your school is sending a transcript electronically, please have it sent to

Should Baylor choose to extend an offer of admission, you will be notified that all official transcripts must be submitted. If you receive such a request it is your responsibility to secure and submit official transcripts from each university you attended, including community colleges.

Unofficial transcripts can be uploaded by logging into your GoBaylor Account or by attaching to an email and sending it to

We prefer official transcripts to be submitted electronically from one of the previously stated companies. However, you may choose the option of mailing your official transcript, issued in a sealed envelope, to the Graduate School at the following address:

Baylor University
Graduate Admissions
One Bear Place #97264
Waco, Texas 76798-7264


Should you choose to submit an unofficial and official transcript for each university you attended, the Office of Graduate Admissions will keep both transcripts on file but will only process the official transcripts.

If you are a Baylor Student:

  • The Graduate School will request a copy of your transcripts, and other transcripts on file, from Academic Records
  • If you attended Baylor prior to 1997, non-Baylor transcripts are no longer on file. You will need to request new transcripts, from the original university, be sent to the Graduate School
  • If you attended a university since leaving Baylor, you will need to request a transcript from that university as well


If you are currently enrolled in a degree or coursework at the time you are applying:

  • We will need a transcript from your university indicating that you are "in progress"
  • Should you be admitted, you will need to request a final transcript be sent to the Graduate School once degrees have been posted at your university
  • If the Graduate School does not receive a final, updated transcript, a hold will be placed on your account


If you are an international applicant:

  • You will need to request a proof of degree from your institution
  • All international transcripts must be translated into English
  • You will need to take the TOEFL if English is not your first language