Baylor > Graduate School > Faculty and Staff > Graduate Forms

Graduate Forms

Below are links to the forms necessary for Recruitment, the EDT process, stipend and tuition processing and change of degree.

Stipend and Tuition Forms

Forms required for Stipend/Tuition Budget increase or Stipend Enhancement.

Recruitment Funds

Information and Forms required for Graduate School assistance on publication materials, GRE Searches and Preveiw Days.

Forms for Degree Completion and Graduate School Petition

Forms required while pursuing Master's or Phd such as Graduate School Petition, Change of Degree, Comprehensive Exam Forms, and EDT Process Forms

Graduate Assistantship Posting

Form required to post open Graduate Assistantships on the Graduate School Website.