For a student to graduate from the entry-level Army-Baylor OTD program, the student must be in good academic standing, have had satisfactory progress in all semesters of the academic program, and satisfactorily completed the following:
- The required 120 semester credit hours.
- Achieve a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better across all academic courses.
- Exhibit professional behaviors as described in the Professional Behaviors, AOTA Core Values, and the Code of Ethics for the Occupational Therapist.
- A minimum of 24 weeks of supervised Level II Fieldwork and a minimum 14-week Doctoral Capstone Experience.
- All Level II Fieldwork and the Doctoral Capstone within 12 months of completing the didactic portion of the program.
- All required Baylor University and Army-Baylor OTD Program documents in preparation for graduation.
- Satisfied all professional and financial obligations to Baylor University, as published in the Baylor University and Army-Baylor OTD Program Manual, and as specified in any written communications from the University’s administrators.