1. Date: 05/19/15
2. Position Title: 2015-16 Graduate Assistant
3. Category: Office Support
4. Department Name: Graduate School
5. Application Deadline:
6. Work Begins: Fall and Spring
7. Number of positions: 2
8. Special Instructions: These positions pay an hourly rate; they do not cover tuition. You will have a set work schedule throughout the semester to make it easier to balance school and work.
Please email the following to Lori_McNamara@baylor.edu
- 1.) Resume with list of references
- 2.) Class schedule
- 3.) Preferred work schedule
9. Hours Per Week Required: 10 to 20
10. Reports to: Lori McNamara
11. Supervision Duties: None
12. Positon Description: Graduate Admissions Assistant
13. Essential Function: Main focus of this position is scanning and data entry.
14. Secondary Function: Additionally this position will assist with Graduate Admissions.
15. Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree
16. Degree Area: All graduate programs under the Graduate School purview are eligible for this position. Law, Seminary, and Social Work students are not eligible.
17. Minimum Experience: 1-2 years
18. Minimum Skills and Apitudes: Scanning, computer, social media, phone, customer service-oriented.
19. Desired Traits: Personable, confident, strong attention to detail, professional. Above all, you must be hardworking and dependable.
20. Contact Name: Lori McNamara
21. Contact Email: Lori_McNamara@baylor.edu
22. Campus Address: One Bear Place #97264
23. Building Location: Morrison Hall
24. Room Number: 2nd floor, Suite 200
25. Phone: 710-3588