1. Date: 05/08/17
2. Position Title: 2017-18 Graduate Assistant
3. Category: Office Support
4. Department Name: Graduate School
5. Application Deadline:
6. Work Begins: Fall 2017
7. Number of positions: 1
8. Special Instructions: This position pays an hourly rate; it does not cover tuition. You will have a set work schedule throughout the semester to make it easier to balance school and work.
Please email the following to Lori_McNamara@baylor.edu
- 1.) Resume with list of references
- 2.) Class schedule
- 3.) Preferred work schedule
9. Hours Per Week Required: 15
10. Reports to: Lori McNamara
11. Supervision Duties: None
12. Positon Description: Graduate Admissions Assistant
13. Essential Function: Work with Admissions team to process application materials .
14. Secondary Function:
15. Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree
16. Degree Area: Students in all programs under the Graduate School purview are eligible for this position. Law, Seminary, and Social Work students are not eligible.
17. Minimum Experience: 1-2 years
18. Minimum Skills and Apitudes: Scanning, data entry, and detail oriented.
19. Desired Traits: Personable, confident, strong attention to detail, professional. Above all, you must be hardworking and dependable.
20. Contact Name: Lori McNamara
21. Contact Email: Lori_McNamara@baylor.edu
22. Campus Address: One Bear Place #97264
23. Building Location: Morrison Hall
24. Room Number: 2nd floor, Suite 200
25. Phone: 710-3588