How to Report a Claim

Accident Claim

Incident Report Form/1st Report of Injury - All injuries, illnesses, incidents, accidents, sprains, or strains (no matter how slight) shall be reported in a prompt manner.

If immediate treatment is needed, follow the two guidelines below.

  1. Select clinic from list of Healthcare Providers for Workers' Compensation.
  2. Call Risk Management 710-3867 prior to treatment.

Workers' Compensation Claims

If you need emergency medical attention or treatment after office hours from an injury on the job, please inform the Emergency Room that this is a Workers Compensation claim.   If the incident is Workers Compensation claim, please don't provide your personal health insurance.  After the emergency, please proceed to the following steps.

If your incident occurred while you were at work, then follow these guidelines: 

  1. Fill out the Incident Report Form
  2. If you need immediate treatment call Risk Management at 710-3867, so that we may call the facility you choose and give them permission to see you.
  3. This is a list of medical providers that welcome workers' compensation patients with which you may choose. Baylor's Preferred List of Healthcare Providers
  4. Next, Risk Management will file your claim with Travelers, our insurance carrier and promptly, you will be provided with a reference # from Travelers that you will use for all future treatments.
  5. You will be assigned an adjuster and all future communication will be with Risk Management, your adjuster, and yourself.
  6. If you have any questions, call 710-3867.

Automobile Claim

Automobile Accident Reporting Guide - Information on what to do if you are involved in an automobile accident in a rental vehicle, dealer loaner vehicle or Baylor owned vehicle.

Auto Accident Report Form - Use this fillable form to report an automobile accident per the instructions in the Automobile Accident Reporting Guide.

Property Claim

Lost, Stolen, and Damaged Property Report - Use this fillable form to report any lost, stolen, damaged or recovered property. Fax completed forms to Risk Management at 710-6256.

Lost, Stolen, and Damaged Property Inventory Sheet - Use this fillable form as an addendum to the Lost, Stolen, Damaged or Recovered Property Report to list multiple lost, stolen or damaged items. Fax completed forms to Risk Management at 710-6256.