Special Assistance

When should I contact Internal Audit for special assistance?

Contact Internal Audit if you have any knowledge of any situation involving misuse of University property. These situations include but are not limited to abuse of equipment or other assets, services, or job position. To find contact information for the Internal Audit office, please visit the Internal Audit homepage.

Can I report the situation anonymously?

Yes. While we would like for you to reveal who you are so that we can ask follow-up questions, that is entirely up to you. If you do identify yourself, we will make every effort possible to keep the information confidential. Please utilitize the EthicsPoint: Anonymous Reporting system to report issues for investigation.