Application procedures can vary by program. Students should consult the application instructions available within each application.
- Select the program to which you will apply and click the "Apply Now" button available on the program brochure page.
- Log in using your Baylor ID and password.
- Select the desired term or semester.
- Complete the list of requirements.
- To complete each requirement of the application, click "Done" and the next item will automatically open.
- Once you have completed at least one item, a progress circle will appear near the top of the page, tracking your progress towards completion.
- Request the academic recommendations as listed within your application. Many Faculty-Led programs do not require any. All other programs do.
- Students applying to exchange, or affiliate programs will be asked to complete another application in addition to the Bearsabroad application. Please follow the timeline provided by your exchange advisor.
- Apply for scholarships available within your program application. Be sure to carefully read the eligibility requirements for each scholarship.
- After all application requirements are complete, and your progress circle has been fully closed, a "Submit" button will appear at the top of the page. You must click the "Submit" button to finalize the submission of your whole application.