Replace or Update I-20 Request
A student may request a new I-20 at any time by completing the New I-20 Request Form. Students must allow for at least 3 business days for the request to be processed. Some reasons why a student might request a new I-20 include:
- Lost/Stolen I-20
- Damaged I-20
- Change of Major
- Change in Funding
- Correction of information
- Travel Endorsement Lines are full
- The student must complete the New I-20 Request Form.
- A DSO reviews the form and confirms information in the Global Bears System.
- A DSO prints the I-20.
- A DSO emails the student that the I-20 is ready for pick-up.
- The student comes to front desk to sign and pick-up the I-20.