Replace or Update I-20 Request
A student may request a new I-20 at any time by completing the New I-20 Request Form. Students must allow for at least 3 business days for the request to be processed. Some reasons why a student might request a new I-20 include:
- Lost/Stolen I-20
- Damaged I-20
- Change of Major
- Change in Funding
- Correction of information
- Travel Endorsement Lines are full
- The student must complete the New I-20 Request Form.
- A DSO reviews the form and confirms information in the Global Bears System.
- A DSO prints the I-20.
- A DSO emails the student that the I-20 is ready for pick-up.
- The student comes to front desk to sign and pick-up the I-20.
All requests are found in the Global Bears system. Please login with your Bear ID and Password (For those on OPT, use personal login) and go to the Student Requests tab to submit your request. The link for Global Bears is https://globalbears.baylor.edu. Please email ISSS_Support@Baylor.edu if you have difficulty logging in to the system.