Faculty/Staff Only Travel

When Baylor faculty or staff are traveling abroad on Baylor business without students, we ask you please follow the steps below.

Please note, access to BearsAbroad is restricted for faculty and staff and you must be on campus or logged on via Baylor's VPN in order to apply: VPN installation instructions.

Step 1:Register Your Travel - Faculty/Staff

If you are registering travel on behalf of a faculty/staff member click here.

Step 2: Release Forms

After submitting your travel registration, click on the "Export License Exception (TMP) Certification - International Travel" form in your application and print a copy to have with you on your travels.

If you are traveling to a high-risk location, an additional high-risk travel waiver will be required.

Step 3: International Insurance

Baylor international travel is covered by a blanket insurance policy. Once you have completed your travel questionnaire on BearsAbroad, you will be sent your insurance card as a PDF via email.

Guests accompanying faculty/staff on their international travel will be charged for the insurance costs.


Center for Global Engagement

Hankamer Academic Center, H 160.01
1428 S. 5th St.
Waco, TX 76798

One Bear Place #97012
Waco, TX 76798-7012

(254) 710-1461