Register Your Travel

If you are traveling abroad on Baylor business or using Baylor funds for your trip, please use the navigation to the left to find the correct category for your travel.

Please note, personal travel need not be registered with the International Travel Coordinator.

If you are a member of faculty or staff proposing a short-term, study-abroad program, please click here to visit the faculty resources page for study abroad.