International Travel Hero Image

International Travel

If you are traveling abroad on Baylor business or using Baylor funds for your trip, please click "Register Your Travel" on the toolbar above.

Please note, personal travel need not be registered with the Center for Global Engagement.

If you are a member of faculty or staff proposing a short-term, study-abroad program, please click here to visit the program director resources page for study abroad.